剧透:战争前线-海岛远征,治愈世界,阿拉希,始祖龟与烹饪
2018-02-24 10:21:29 作者:炸弹小p 来源: 浏览次数:0
摘要:你需要做的,便是阻止这些势力,尽数吸收他们所用的艾泽里特,增强艾泽里特之心!
战争前线:联盟与部落的对话
The Alliance and Horde leaders, including Turalyon, Liadrin, Muradin, Trollbane, Eitrigg, and Rokhan, have choice words for each other during the Battle for Arathi.
联盟与部落的指挥官,包括图拉扬、莉亚德琳、穆拉丁、托尔贝恩、伊崔格与洛坎,在阿拉希之战中会对彼此有着特殊对话。 Alliance: You dare invade Stromgarde, rightful home of the Trollbanes? Get out of my sight, green-skin.
Horde: "Green-skin"? Ohoho... now you've made me mad.
你胆敢冒犯激流堡,托尔贝恩家族法理的家园?滚出我的视线,绿皮。
绿皮?哦嚯嚯……你惹毛我了。
Alliance: You dare invade Arathi? With a TROLL as your commander? You've made a terrible mistake.
你胆敢冒犯阿拉希?而且是一只巨魔带头?你们犯了一个愚蠢的错误。
Horde: Danath Trollbane... you an' I got a bone to pick! I'll be seein' ya out on the battlefield...
达纳斯·托尔贝恩……今天不是你死就是我活!我会让你曝尸荒野……
Alliance: Ah ah ah. Ye best stop right there, lass, 'less ye want a face full o' Alliance mortar shells.
啊哈哈。恁最好停在那里,丫头。除非你想吃一脸迫击炮弹。
Horde: I'd like to see you try, Muradin. This is Horde territory now.
我倒想看看你如何做到,穆拉丁。这里现在是部落的领地了。
Alliance: What's this... Horde invaders, with a paladin in command? What has this world come to?
这是什么……部落的入侵者,由一位圣骑士领头?这个世道是怎么了?
Horde: You've been away for too long, Turalyon. The world's moved on without you.
你离开这里太久了,图拉扬。世道日进——虽然没有你。
Alliance: Lady Liadrin! Welcome to Arathi. I trust you're here to surrender?
女伯爵莉亚德琳!欢迎来到阿拉希。我相信你是来投降的?
Horde: Hah! Think again, old man. We're here to take Stromgarde back.
哈!给你个重新组织语言的机会,老先生。我们是来夺回激流堡的。
(此处联盟/部落标记有误)
Alliance: Muradin! Your dwarves have overstepped their bounds. Go back beneath your mountain.
穆拉丁!你的矮人们都跑出自己的圈栏了了。回到山沟沟去吧。
Horde: Why don't you go back to yer barren wasteland, ye flea-bitten orc!
恁们为啥不回到自己那贫瘠的废土去,你们这些满身跳蚤的兽人!
Alliance: What you be doin' here, Muradin? You lookin' for a fight?
你在做啥子,穆拉丁?你想打一架么?
Horde: No, I'm lookin' for a pack o' Horde mongrels to wet my blade on!
不,俺在找一打部落杂碎来润湿我的斧砸!
Horde: Back off, Muradin. The Horde holds this territory.
回去,穆拉丁。这块领地是部落的。
Alliance: You Horde'll be holdin' their swollen arses after I'm done with 'em! Hah!
等俺对恁们做点啥,部落的腚眼子一会就会开花!
Horde: Is that Alliance scum I smell on my battlefield? Looks like it's time for a fight.
我闻到的是战地里那些联盟渣滓的味道么?看起来是时候一战了。
Horde: It is time to purge you and your Horde army from the hills of Arathi, Eitrigg.
是时候在阿拉希的群山中荡平你和你的部落了,伊崔格。
Horde: Watch de shadows, Turalyon. Me an da Horde be comin' for ya...
当心阴影,图拉扬。我和部落正接近你…
Alliance: The Light is with us, Rokhan. We fear no shadows.
圣光与我们同在,洛坎。我们无惧阴影。
Alliance: That's where you're wrong, Lady Liadrin. Alliance flags will fly over Arathi once again.你错了,女伯爵莉亚德琳。联盟的旗帜将再次飘扬在阿拉希上空。
Horde: Danath Trollbane. Pleased ta finally make your acquaintance...
达纳斯·托尔贝恩。很高兴能看见你滴老朋友吧……
Alliance: The feeling is not mutual, shadow hunter.
你我感触并不相同,暗影猎手。
Horde: Stand down, Danath. The Trollbanes' claim on this land years ago.下台吧,达纳斯。托尔贝恩的统治早已在几年前结束。
Alliance: No, Arathi belongs to ME. You and your Horde will pay for your trespass, Eitrigg.
不,阿拉希属于我。你和你的部落将为罪行付出代价,伊崔格。
部落的嘲讽
High Perch is ours. Where's that retribution, Turalyon? I'm waiting...
High Perch belongs to the Horde. Or should I say... the "green-skins".
制高点属于我们了。所谓的惩罚在哪呢,图拉扬?我翘首以盼……
制高点归部落了。或者我应该说…归“绿皮”了。
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! We'll hang that dwarf's rotten head on a pike!
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! This battle is as good as over!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!我们要把那矮人腐烂的脑袋戳在矛尖上!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!这场战斗如同成功了一般!
Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! Let's show that Trollbane idiot what a few green-skins can do!
现在,带投石机来!击碎大门!让那个白痴托尔贝恩瞧瞧,“几个兽人”究竟能做些什么!
Muradin... we've taken High Perch. You ready to come out an' fight yet?
High Perch is ours, Turalyon. De shadows draw closer...
High Perch has fallen to da Horde, Trollbane.
穆拉丁…我们已拿下了制高点。你准备好出来再打一架了么?
制高点归我们了,图拉扬。暗影正在迫近……
制高点属于部落了,托尔贝恩。
Send in de demolishers! Dat dwarf can't hide behind his gate forever!
Send in de demolishers! No Light gonna protect dat paladin from de might of da Horde!
Send in de demolishers! Destroy de gate! An' bring me de head of dat old fool Trollbane!
投石机,入场!那群矮子不可能永远窝在大门滴后面!
投石机,入场!没有一丝圣光能在部落滴力量下保护那群圣骑士!
投石机,入场!摧毁大门!把那个老糊涂托尔贝恩滴脑袋给我带来!
Ya walked right into my trap, Muradin. Shadow hunters, show yourselves!
Your Light can't save you now. Assassins, show yourselves!
你正好走进了我的圈套,穆拉丁。暗影猎手,现身吧!
你的圣光现在也救不了你。刺客们,现身吧!
None o' dis land is yours, Trollbane. De Horde takes what it wants.
这片土地没有一寸属于你,托尔贝恩。部落想要啥就要啥。
Alliance justice? Hah! Windriders, show them the meaning of Horde fury!
联盟的正义?哈!驭风者,让他们瞧瞧部落之怒!
An' they don't call me shadow hunter for nothin' either. Now, assassins. Show yourselves!
我被称作暗影猎手,可不是因为别的啥。现在,刺客们。现身吧!
Send the demolishers! The walls of Stromgarde will crumble under the might of the Horde!
带投石机来!激流堡的城墙,将在部落的力量下化为齑粉!
Send out de machines of war! We gotta crush dese Alliance insects before they can crush us!
带攻城器上场!我们会在这些联盟虫豸攻击我们前,碾碎他们!
Deploy the demolishers, now! We can't let the Alliance get a foothold!
部署投石机,马上!不能让联盟前进一步!
联盟的嘲讽
High Perch belongs to the Alliance! Ready to wave that white flag yet, lassie?
制高点属于联盟!准备好挥舞白色旗帜了么,姑娘?
Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Blow those orcs ta bits!
Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Burn that troll's hut to the ground!
Quickly, bring in the siege engines! Take down the gate! Show that lassie Liadrin what dwarven mortars are made of!
快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!把那些兽人炸成碎片!
快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!把那些巨魔棚屋烧掉!
快!把攻城坦克开上来!拆掉大门!让我们的莉亚德琳小姐看看矮人火炮的威力!
High Perch is ours. We will soon claim Northfold. We're coming for you, Rokhan.
High Perch has been captured. The Light stands with the Alliance.
High Perch is ours. This is your last chance, blood elf... surrender, and I might just spare your life.
制高点是我们的。很快我们就能占领诺斯弗德农场了。我们等着你呢,洛坎。
制高点已经被占领了。圣光庇护着联盟。
制高点是我们的。血精灵,这是你们最后的机会了...投降吧,我也许会饶你一命。
This is our chance. Siege the gate! Your end has come, Eitrigg!
This is our chance. Siege the gate! The Light has come for you, Rokhan!
This is our chance. Siege the gate! Show retribution to these Horde impostors!
我们的机会到了。包围大门!你的末日到了,伊崔格!
我们的机会到了。包围大门!圣光来找你了,洛坎!
我们的机会到了。包围大门!惩罚这些部落的骗子!
Now, siege engines, blast down that gate. This upstart orc will know the meaning of Alliance justice!
Now, siege engines, blast down that gate, and bring Rokhan to me! They don't call me Trollbane for nothing...
Now, siege engines, blast down that gate. I'll have that blood elf's head on a pike outside my gates!
就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门!教这些傲慢的兽人知道什么是联盟的正义!
就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门,把洛坎给我抓过来!他们不会无缘无故的叫我托尔贝恩...
就是现在,攻城坦克,轰开大门!我要把那个血精灵的头挂在门外的长矛上!
And I can smell yer arse from down here! Bring it on, orc!
Keep waiting, orc. It shall come soon enough.
我知道你在哪里!出来吧,兽人!
等着吧兽人。它很快就会来的,
Pshh. You and your kind are all the same. You'll die on your knees, like the rest did.
Soon enough, laddie. I figure I'll let me riflemen soften ye up a bit first.
Ye'll have to get to it first, laddie. Dark Irons, now!
普什。你和你的同类都一样。你会像其他人一样跪着死去。
很快就到了,小伙子。我想我的步枪手会先让你软下来。
你得先去做这件事,小伙子。黑铁,现在!
I've won and lost thousands more battles than you've ever seen, Eitrigg. And this battle is far from lost. Lightforged, attack!
Stromgarde still stands, orc. I'll enjoy watching your corpse float in my moat. Gryphons, attack!
我曾见证过千百倍于你所经历的战争,伊崔格。这场战争远未失败,光筑者,进攻!
激流堡依然挺立,兽人。我会很高兴的欣赏你的尸体漂浮在我的护城河上的美景,狮鹫,进攻!
Yet the Light still shines over Stromgarde.
圣光依旧照耀激流堡。
Shut your mouth, troll. The Alliance will prevail over your filthy army of monsters.
Bring it on, Rokhan! I've been waiting for you. Dark Irons, now!
Now, Lightforged! Overwhelm the Horde. Bring down those tanks!
This old fool's still got a few tricks, troll. Gryphon riders, attack!
闭上你的嘴,巨魔。联盟将战胜你们这些怪物组成的肮脏大军。
来啊,洛坎!我等着你呢!黑铁矮人,就是现在!
就是现在,光筑者!压倒部落。把那些坦克放下!
我这个老头子还有些把戏呢,巨魔。狮鹫骑士,进攻!
Save your celebrations, blood elf. You still have to deal with me.
I'll defend Stromgarde to my last, lassie. Dark Irons, your time has come!
The Light is behind me. Lightforged, bring those demolishers down!
省省你们的庆祝吧,血精灵。你们还要面对我呢。
我会守护激流堡直到最后一刻,小伙子。黑铁矮人,该你们了!
圣光庇佑着我们。光筑者,破坏这些投石车。
I lost this city once - I won't lose it again. Especially to the likes of you. Gryphons, attack!
我曾失去过这座城市一次——我不会失去它第二次了。尤其是在你们这些人面前。狮鹫,攻击!
Load yer rifles and draw yer steel.
Today we retake the hills of Arathi... for tha Alliance!
Soldiers of the Alliance! Today, we reclaim the noble city of Stromgarde from the monstrous Horde.
For the Alliance!
填弹,上膛!
今天我们将夺回阿拉希的山丘...为了联盟!
联盟的士兵们!今天,我们从可怕的部落手中夺回了高贵的激流堡。
为了联盟!
Stromgarde has been despoiled by invaders for too long.
Today, we claim what is rightfully ours. For the Alliance!
激流堡已经被入侵者占领太久了。
今天,我们终于夺回了属于自己的东西。为了联盟!
始祖龟与烹饪
We tortollans have traded on this spot for a very long time. Eventually the Zandalari built up around us, but hard times have come upon them. We, of course, will endure.
我们始祖龟一族一直以来就在这里贸易。赞达拉文明在我们周围兴起,但他们也有过糟糕的日子。当然,我们会选择忍耐。
Have you ever heard of something called 'Centry Sauce' ? Do you have any?
"Oh! I've wanted to use Century Sauce for ages! It's a cooking paste made of several ingredients all blended together and then allowed to ferment for centuries. The longer it ferments the more complex the flavor profile. It is said to add a distinctive spice and tang to any dish.
你听说过一种叫“世纪酱”的东西么?你是否品尝过?
哦!我许久以来一直期盼,有一天能用上世纪酱!这是一种烹饪用的酱汁,由多种原料混合,可以经过数个世纪的发酵!发酵的时间愈长,风味便愈加复杂。据称,酱汁可以使任何菜肴拥有独特的色香味!
There are rumors some of the Tortollan traders carry it, but it is rare and wildly expensive.
谣传一些始祖龟商人会携带着这酱汁,但它太过珍惜、太过昂贵了。
<Xun Xun sighs wistfully>
<Xun Xun愁闷地叹了口气。>
It is a chef's dream ingredient!"
它是一个厨师梦寐以求的调料啊!
"Hmmmmm. Yes. Let me look.
唔呣。好吧。我来想办法。
<Kooda rummages around for a long while before pulling out a jar from the depths of the pack.>
<Kooda翻寻了许久,最后从行囊的身处拿出一个罐头。>
Bought this a couple hundred years ago. I'd forgotten about it. I suppose I could sell it."
我在两百年前买下了这个。我都忘掉它了。我认为可以卖掉它。
艾泽里特与海岛远征
A lot of incidental dialogue has been added related to Azerite, likely as part of the Islands system. In this system, the Alliance and Horde race to collect Azerite and also face environmental challenges. In the dialogue below, the Horde are trying to fill their ship full of Azerite while a group of Elementals seeks to reclaim the Azerite as well.
与艾泽里特有关的一些随机对话已新增,似乎是海岛远征系统的一部分。在该系统中,联盟与部落将会展开艾泽里特收集的竞争,面临环境的挑战。在下面的对话里,部落船只试图载满艾泽里特,而一群元素则试图取回艾泽里特。 Ship's docked. Don't get yourselves killed, ha! Heh heh.
船只进港。可别丢了小命,哈!呵,呵。
This is the place. Azerite's waiting for ya, get to it!
就在这里。艾泽里特正等着你呢,去接近它!
Ay, keep ya eyes open, we got company out here.
嘿,睁大眼睛,我们在这里碰到同伴了。
Some new friends just showed up, heh heh.
一些新朋友有点引人注目,哈哈。
Things about to get a bit more interesting.
事情越来越有趣了。
Hull's half full, keep it up and we be done in no time.
船的载重已过半,继续努力,我们就快完成啦。
Ay, ya doin great out there, we're half done now.
啊,你在那里做的不错,我们已经完成了一半。
Got about half the ship left to fill, keep ya eyes sharp.
船还有一半就装满了,眼力劲放机灵点。
Dis isn't normal weather ya know, there's gotta be a mighty elemental coming after our azerite.
这不是我们所熟知的正常天气,看起来有强大的元素尾随我们的艾泽里特而来。
Ay, we the attention of some powerful elementals, keep a look out for the leader.
啊,我们被一些强大的元素盯上了,当心他们的头目。
The elements are against us today, haha. Probably after the same thing we are.
今天元素和咱是敌对的啊,哈哈。没准他们也盯上了咱。
Gotta be a lord of the elements behind this. Ya wanna slay them, take their azerite too.
那里有个元素领主跟在后头,你要是想宰了它,就顺便把他们的艾泽里特拿来吧。
Getting hot out there, gotta be a lord of fire showed up to take our azerite. Ya wanna extinguish him before our sails catch fire, ha ha.
那里热起来啦,有个火焰领主看起来想拿走咱的艾泽里特。你最好在咱的船着火前,把它掐灭喽。
Ay, dis blizzard's gotta be following around mighty lord of water. Ya put him out of his misery already, I hate the cold.
嘿,这场暴风雪似乎围绕着那个强大的水元素领主。你最好提前解除它的痛苦,我讨厌寒冷。
Wind's rippin everything apart, bet ya there's a lord of wind behind this.
这风正撕扯着万物,我猜后面有个风领主。
Probably got a load of azerite himself, waitin for ya.
也许他身上带着一堆艾泽里特呢,等你的好消息。
Ha ha, can't stand on my own two feet with this quake. There's a powerful earth elemental out there, lookin for azerite just like us.
哈哈,震得我两脚都站不稳啦。那里有个强大的土元素,正渴望着艾泽里特…和我们。
We almose done, ya doin a good job.
我们差不多完工啦,做得好。
Hull's nearly full, just a bit more and we be done.
船接近满载了,再等一会就完工啦。
Ya nearly through, keep ya heads down, just a bit more.
差不多结束了,低头耐心等一会,只要再过一小会。
治愈艾泽拉斯
This dialogue is likely related to how we retire our artifact weapons.
这段对话似与神器退役有关。 Champion, come back te Silithus. I've discovered how we can be healin' Azeroth!
英雄,请回希利苏斯吧。我已经发现了治愈艾泽拉斯的方法!
Magni, tell me what we can do to heal Azeroth.
麦格尼,请告诉我我们如何才能治愈艾泽拉斯。
The Heart of Azeroth can heal the planet's wounds... but ye need to get it more power if we're gonna stop it permanently.
艾泽拉斯之心可以治愈行星的创伤…但是,若要一劳永逸,就需要增强它的力量。
More wounds be appearin' throughout the planet, and more forces be seekin' te use it for their own ends.
正在这颗星球的各处出现的伤口越多,各怀鬼胎试图运用这种力量的势力便越多。
Ye need te stop these forces and absorb any azerite they be usin' te empower the heart!
你需要做的,便是阻止这些势力,尽数吸收他们所用的艾泽里特,增强艾泽里特之心!
相关报道: